- There's a space monster and a mad swordsman loose in the base--shall we trust the huge security complement and the team of superhumans to deal with it? Oh, no. Let's make a complete dog's breakfast of the whole operation. So Norman has to clean things up. I'm a fricking martyr to my own innate heroism, is what I am. Norman Osborn, America's last hero. That's what I am.
Appearing in "Caged Angels (Part 5)"
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Caged Angels (Part 5)"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This story is reprinted in the trade paperback Thunderbolts: Caged Angels.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thunderbolts Vol 1 120 on the forums
- 5 Images from Thunderbolts Vol 1 120
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.