- Those Terrigen Mists...they did something to me. Yeah! Finally! Hell yeah! Now who's a heavyweight?! Hey, don't run away! You've just been witness to a great day! I'm not just more competent than everyone else, now I have the power, too. Look what a little focus can do... Yeah, scream, you losers. My good soldier days are gone. This is the day Brock Rumlow stops taking everyone else's $#!%!
- -- Crossbones
Appearing in 1st story
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Crimson Cosmos Armor
- Fixer's Tech-Pac
- Songbird's Suit
- Crossbones' Suit
- Ghost's Suit
- Moonstone's Suit
- Terrigen Mist (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for 1st story
A SHADOWLAND TIE-IN! Luke Cage’s squad of fierce felons face the nature of true evil when they uncover secrets of the ancient order known as The Hand beneath Hell's Kitchen! Will a group of people rarely known for doing the right thing choose a higher path—or will they add to the power of the ninja cult? Meanwhile, as Cage fights to help his friend Daredevil up on the streets, he realizes that he picked a bad time to trust his skeleton crew of criminal operatives on an unsupervised mission! So come on, all you DD fans, pick up this issue and find out why Aint It Cool News raves: “very fun...I love this cast...this one is definitely going back on my pull list."
- This story is reprinted in Shadowland: Thunderbolts.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thunderbolts Vol 1 149 on the forums
- Images from Thunderbolts Vol 1 149
Links and References
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|