- Look, when all this started, way back when I was the Beetle, I just wanted to get what I deserved... money, prestige, something more than minimum wage and a dead-end life! Then along came the Thunderbolts and I realized that something more could also be something good. I went to jail, served my time, sacrificed so much to do the right thing... but now I could lose it all again! I don't know if I can handle that...
Appearing in "There Is No High Road: Part Four - Tip of the Iceberg"
- Thunderbolts (Main story and recap)
- Squadron Supreme
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Main story and recap)
- Pleasant Hill inmates (Recap)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Nick Fury (Mentioned)
- FBI (Mentioned)
- Savannah Police Department (First appearance)
- Royal Inhuman Diplomatic Mission (Mentioned)
- The Myriad (Mentioned)
- Two unnamed boys (Mentioned)
- Unidentified alien invaders (Mentioned)
- Hyperion (Mark Milton) (Mentioned)
- Namor (Mentioned)
- Santa Claus (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and recap)
- Mentelleronites (Recap)
- Cyborgs (Main story and recap)
- Cosmic Cube (Main story and recap)
- Inhumans (Mentioned)
- Badoon (Mentioned)
- Chitauri (Mentioned)
- Earth-616 (Main story and recap)
- Earth-148611 (Mentioned) (Destroyed)
- Earth-4290001 (Mentioned) (Destroyed)
- Earth-31916 (Mentioned) (Destroyed)
- Mobile Armored Cyber-Harness (Main story and recap)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Uniforms (Main story and recap)
- Fixer's Tech-Pac (Main story and recap)
- Moonstone (Behind the scenes) (Main story and recap)
- Winter Soldier's Bionic Arm (Main story and recap)
- Unidentified cocoons (Remnants)
- Power Prism
- Thunder-Jet (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "There Is No High Road: Part Four - Tip of the Iceberg"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• The Squadron Supreme delivers justice to an unjust world. Their new target — The Thunderbolts. Someone call Damage Control, ’cause this is gonna get ugly...
- Chronologically, these events happen sometime before Squadron Supreme #8.
|Like this? Let us know!|