- Yeah! Yeah! I can already feel your power flowing into my body! Waa -- Wait! This don't feel right! It's too different! Too alien! What is she? WHAT IS SHEEEEEE?!
- -- Absorbing Man after trying to absorb Stellaris' power
Appearing in "Grudge Match!"
Synopsis for "Grudge Match!"
Titania can't help herself from committing crimes as long as she remains defeated by She-Hulk, so Absorbing Man contacts Thunderstrike to set something up. They agree to go to a deserted test range in Nevada to have a one-on-one between She-Hulk and Titania, but Stellaris gets involved.
Appearing in "Krask Force"
- Code:Gray (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Krask Force"
The law offices of Krask & Krask are suing the city of New York for millions of dollars in property damages. Unbeknown to them, their father Kronin Krask has returned as a form of living energy, and they only way to stop him is to call in Code:Gray! Oh yeah, and Daredevil and Code:Blue help too.
Includes letters written from
- Thomas Farley from Lawrenceville, NJ
- John Bullock from Cape Coral, FL
- Carl Walters from Hollis, NY
- Chris Nemec
- Todd Adam Gross from Bellaire Texas
Links and References
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order
|Like this? Let us know!|