Thuria was, during the Pre-Cataclysmic Age, one of the Earth largest land masses although smaller continents such as Atlantis and the Eastern continent Mu existed, as did several island chains. Most of the Earth was unexplored wilderness but contained scattered clans of primitive humans.
Points of Interest
- Seven Empires
- Farsun - Kingdom
- Thurania - Kingdom
- Zarfhaana - Kingdom
- Talunia - Eastern border-city
- "Pre-human" (Serpent-Men) civilization
- Stagus River - delineated Grondar from the eastern terra incognita
- Camoonian Deserts - a wasteland separating Valusia and Zarfhaana
- Atlantis at west
- Pictish Isles at west
- Lemurian Isles at northeast
- Nameless Continent at southeast
- Demascar and Rikos at south or north
- "Thuranian" was used as an adjective form for Thuria, although it may be the result of a confusion between Thuria and Thurania, a Thurian kingdom.
- Thuria is sometimes erroneously stated to later be known as the Americas.
- 49 appearance(s) of Thuria
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Thuria
- 9 mention(s) of Thuria
- 2 mention(s) in handbook(s) of Thuria
- 1 image(s) of Thuria
- 28 article(s) related to Thuria