While Kull's army was approaching, for some reason, Thuron sworn that Gallio would be sacrificed on the altar of the Temple of Everlasting Darkness for his soul to be offered "to the devil that lurks forever in the Black Shadow". Gallio went to the temple of the forgotten Great Scorpion God to ask for help. He was rejoined by Irena, and both were found by Thuron. Demonstrating his powers, Thuron was killed by a little scorpion though to have been send by the Scorpion God, as no scorpion had ever been found in the city and his sting killed Thuron too quickly for it to be an ordinary scorpion.
Whip and short sword
- In Conan the Barbarian #68, King Kull stated that he had faced Thuron in the past. Their encounter is unknown, considering Thuron was dead when King Kull entered his city in Conan the Barbarian #52.
- 2 Appearances of Thuron (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Thuron (Earth-616)
- Media Thuron (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Thuron (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Thuron (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Thuron (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|