Tian was built by the People in less than a week to replace the SEAR government. Tian is actually two cities that float above the skyline. The cities were presented as an haven for the tracked mutants and the lost humans.
While Xorn friendly gave the Source to Barton, the Hulk was beaten by Xorn's brother Zorn after having killed a few Eternals. Clint and the S.H.I.E.L.D. soldiers left, but the mutants decided to stay as for Hulk, but this one was rejected by Xorn, as for his murders than for his current destructive state of mind.
Points of Interest
- The Heavenly Cities
- The Northern City: Home of the Celestials
- The Southern City: Home of the Eternals
- The Lake of the Source, located in the Northern City
- Tian means "heaven" or "cosmos" in Mandarin Chinese.
- The idea of an Asian city named Tian inhabited by a superhuman community was revived from the "Ghost Box" Story Arc (from Astonishing X-Men Vol 3 #25 to #30), where a floating city was set in a five miles square forest area in south China area, cloaked, and inhabited by a community of Chinese mutants.
- Tian is mistakenly referred to as "Tu'an" in Ultimate Comics Hawkeye #2.
- 21 Appearances of Tian (SEAR)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Tian (SEAR)
- Media Tian (SEAR) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Tian (SEAR)
- Location Gallery: Tian (SEAR)