Tiananmen Square' is a large city square in the center of Beijing, China, named after the Tiananmen located to its north, separating it from the Forbidden City]. The square contains the Monument to the People's Heroes, the Great Hall of the People, the National Museum of China, and the Mausoleum of Mao Zedong.
- Appearances of Tiananmen Square
- Minor Appearances of Tiananmen Square
- 1 Media Tiananmen Square was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Tiananmen Square
- Location Gallery: Tiananmen Square