33 was one of over a hundred runaways abducted by the Adrenamix Corporation (a subsidiary of the Gaulthing Corporation). Adrenamix subjected their prisoners to psionic experiments which led to a wide variety of superhuman powers. 33 could project static electricity.
President and CEO Anderson Gaulthing referred to this batch of test subjects as the "Psigns of the Times". One of the Psigns was his own daughter Alison Gaulthing. Alison attempted to escape from the Adrenamix facility and the Psigns were sent to retrieve her. They chased her across a rooftop near Yancy Street, but Alison died while trying to evade capture. 33 and the others began to fear that they would be blamed for her death. Investigating the Adrenamix activities was the New Warrior known as Justice. Justice fought against the Psigns. 
After Civil War
The Psigns all had tubes running into the back of their heads, as well as packs and tubes running into their arms, indicating that they were receiving some sort of chemical or energy feed. Their abilities are apparently psionic in origin, though exactly how that works is unclarified. 33 could project static electricity..
- 2 Appearances of Tiberius Carr (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Tiberius Carr (Earth-616)
- Media Tiberius Carr (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Tiberius Carr (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Tiberius Carr (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Tiberius Carr (Earth-616)
- 33 at the Marvel Appendix
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|