A resident of Timbetpal; Dr. Ho Yinsen and his protege Sun Tao were abducted by terrorists, who fake his death. The Mandarin, patron of Sin-Cong warlord Wong-Chu, had Yinsen analyze his Mandarin's Rings after securing he and Sun Tao.
After the death of Ho Yinsen, Sun Tao returned to Timbetpal, and formed the Sons of Yinsen. Working together they created a number of important inventions that allowed them to obtain a fortune. They used the funding to create the floating city of New Timbetpal.
- Timbetpal's name appears to be based on the names of Tibet and Nepal, two mountainous regions located in the Himalayas.
- 1 Appearances of Timbetpal
- Minor Appearances of Timbetpal
- 1 Media Timbetpal was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Timbetpal
- Location Gallery: Timbetpal