A resident of Timbetpal; Dr. Ho Yinsen and his protege Sun Tao were abducted by terrorists, who fake his death. The Mandarin, patron of Sin-Cong warlord Wong-Chu, had Yinsen analyze his Mandarin's Rings after securing he and Sun-Tao.
After the death of Ho Yinsen Sun-Tao returned to Timbetpal, and formed the Sons of Yinsen. Working together they created a number of important inventions that allowed them to obtain a fortune. They used the funding to create the floating city of New Timbetpal.
- Timbetpal's name appears to be based on the names of Tibet and Nepal, two mountainous regions located in Asia.
- 1 Appearances of Timbetpal
- Minor Appearances of Timbetpal
- 1 Media Timbetpal was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Timbetpal
- Location Gallery: Timbetpal