The current Titanium Man Armor's design is a slightly modified version of the armor designed by the Gremlin; This time designed for an average-sized person. The full range of this suit's functions are still largely unknown. It is capable of operating in space, including under high-gravity conditions. Presumably Bullski is still reliant on its life support. Weaponry includes versions of previous models' "radar rings" eye and hand blasters, as well as an EMP generator. A scope can be extended for sniping.
- 4 Appearances of Titanium Man Armor (Modern)
- Minor Appearances of Titanium Man Armor (Modern)
- Media Titanium Man Armor (Modern) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Titanium Man Armor (Modern)
- Item Gallery: Titanium Man Armor (Modern)