Cassandra's daughter turned out to be a mutant with razor pointed spikes sprouting from various parts of her body. At some point, she contracted a rare blood disease and required a bone marrow transplant to survive. To save her life Cyclops dispatched Wolverine and X-Force to infiltrate Hydra Base 2994 and kidnap General Kaufman. X-Force forcibly brought Kaufman to Saint Francis Memorial Hospital in San Francisco were they explained his daughter's illness and the need for his bone marrow.
Before he could reply, HYDRA stormed into the hospital to extract Kaufman. Without time to give a proper sample, Kaufman allow Wolverine to cut off his left arm, and told his ex-wife that she should have told him about their daughter before leaving. Presumably, with the bone marrow from her father, she recovered from her illness.
None. Baseline human.
Amputated left arm.
Radioactively-marked blood: Hydra had Kaufman's blood laced with an isotope allowing them to track him.
- 1 Appearances of Tod Kaufman (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Tod Kaufman (Earth-616)
- Media Tod Kaufman (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Tod Kaufman (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Tod Kaufman (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Tod Kaufman (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|