Todd Davis lived in Westview, New Jersey with his wife Sharon. Following Wanda Maximoff's transformation of Westview into a sitcom reality, Todd and his wife were placed under Wanda's mind control to assume the roles of Arthur Hart and his wife, Mrs. Hart.
As Arthur Hart, Todd was the director of Computational Services, Inc., and the boss of Vision and Norm. In the 1950's-themed episode, Wanda and Vision had to host the Harts for an impromptu dinner party, in order for Vision to receive a promotion from Arthur. During the dinner, the Harts kept pressing the newly wed couple for background on their relationship, which caused Wanda to start choking Arthur, while Mrs. Hart could only keep smiling and repeatedly saying "stop it." Despite this, Vision saved Arthur at the command of Wanda and got the promotion.
- Fred Melamed portrayed Todd Davis / "Arthur Hart" as a special guest star in the first episode of WandaVision.
- 1 appearance(s) of Todd Davis (Earth-199999)
- 2 minor appearance(s) of Todd Davis (Earth-199999)
- 2 mention(s) of Todd Davis (Earth-199999)
- 3 image(s) of Todd Davis (Earth-199999)