Appearing in "Death to a Vampire-Slayer!"
- Ora (Only appearance; dies)
- Abraham van Helsing
- Clifton Graves (Mentioned)
- Ilsa Strangeway (Mentioned)
- Beelzebub (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Death to a Vampire-Slayer!"
Dracula drags Taj through the black mirror, protecting him in case his food supply should not be plentiful. They travel to 19th century Transylvania, and the Count stores Taj in a Marble Sarcophagus for later consumption. Drake and Rachel follow, rescue Taj, and arrive at the Van Helsing manor in time to save Rachel's grandfather, but Dracula and his flunky, Lenore, manage to escape back into the mirror.
The Count takes a time-trip!
- Fox is credited as Gardner F. Fox.
- Colan is credited as Eugene Colan.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Tomb of Dracula Vol 1 5 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Tomb of Dracula Vol 1 5
- 2 Reprints of Tomb of Dracula Vol 1 5
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|