Appearing in "Death to a Vampire-Slayer!"
- Clifton Graves (Referenced)
- Beelzebub (Invoked)
- Sathanus (Invoked)
- Ilsa Strangeway (Mentioned)
- Ora (First and only known appearance; dies)
- Abraham van Helsing's Servants
- Man (Unnamed)
- Woman (Unnamed)
- Shepherd (Unnamed)
- Abraham van Helsing
Races and Species:
- Black Mirror Dimension (Unnamed)
- Black Mirror
- White Thorn Wood Arrow
Synopsis for "Death to a Vampire-Slayer!"
Dracula drags Taj through the black mirror, protecting him in case his food supply should not be plentiful. They travel to 19th century Transylvania, and the Count stores Taj in a Marble Sarcophagus for later consumption. Drake and Rachel follow, rescue Taj, and arrive at the Van Helsing manor in time to save Rachel's grandfather, but Dracula and his flunky, Lenore, manage to escape back into the mirror.
The Count takes a time-trip!
- Fox is credited as Gardner F. Fox.
- Colan is credited as Eugene Colan.