Dr. Peter Alraune, a noted archaeologist and his daughter Marlene Alraune spent five years searching for Ancient Egyptian artefacts on the Sudan/Egypt border. It was near the town of Selima, they discovered the Tomb of Pharaoh Seti. It was in the tomb they met a injured mercenary Marc Spector who was inspired by the Statue of Khonshu to take up the identity of "Moon Knight" the champion of Khonshu.
Points of Interest
- It is sometimes stated that Marc Spector began being affiliated with Khonshu in Egypt, though the tomb was located in Modern Age Sudan (which was formerly in Egypt).
- 6 appearance(s) of Tomb of Pharaoh Seti
- 6 minor appearance(s) of Tomb of Pharaoh Seti
- 3 mention(s) of Tomb of Pharaoh Seti
- 1 mention(s) in handbook(s) of Tomb of Pharaoh Seti
- 2 image(s) of Tomb of Pharaoh Seti