A member of the Warrior Machines Three, Toni the Grim was present when Stark Odinson was denied by Chieftain Executive Howard Odin of his request to join the Warrior Machines Three in battle as an armor-clad hero. Stark had an outburst as a result, and Howard cast him out of Asgard.
Five years later when Malekith invaded Asgard, he trapped all of its inhabitants in bubbles of transparent Uru, including Toni and her comrades-in-arms. Having become the heroic Iron Hammer, the redeemed Stark returned to Asgard to confront Malekith. During battle, Iron Hammer used the B.I.F.R.O.S.T. to deflect a disintegrating ray from Malekith, liberating the Warrior Machines Three from the bubble holding them captive. Their return to battle was short-lived, as Malekith used the power of his Ten Realm-Rigs to neutralize them once again, in the process using the Muspelheim-Ring to melt Toni's mace. Despite the warriors' quick foundering, the distraction allowed Stark to strike Malekith and then overpower him, since he had depleted his rings' powers on the Warrior Machines Three, ultimately resulting in the Elf-King's death.
- Toni the Grim mentions that the slain Eitri the Dwarf was "like a father" to her, referencing that Ho Yinsen, one of the warped aspects of Eitri, is the father of Toni Ho, one of the aspects of Toni herself.
- 2 Appearances of Toni (Warp World) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Toni (Warp World) (Earth-616)
- Media Toni (Warp World) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Toni (Warp World) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Toni (Warp World) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Toni (Warp World) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|