The Taskmaster received a contract from an unknown organization to monitor and possibly recruit Spider-Man. To achieve this, he submitted him to many challenges, ranging from facing waves of enemies to deactivating bombs on the city. Eventually, he fought Spider-Man himself, to see if he was recruitable yet, and fled afterwards.
Taskmaster continued to challenge Spider-Man across the city, facing him once more. After being defeated in battle, he revealed to Spider-Man that he was hired by such an organization that would pay Spider-Man "six figures" if he were to be recruited, to which Peter readily refused.
- Taskmaster can be found in the distance observing Spider-Man during each of his tests. If the player gets too close to him, the villain sets off a smoke bomb and disappears.
- The dialogue after his first fight with Spider-Man will change depending on if the player can beat him or not. If the player wins, Taskmaster stages that he’ll need more data before he can challenge Spider-Man again. If the player loses, Taskmaster threatens to kill Spider-Man if he disappoints him again.
- Taskmaster mentions that he even managed to beat the Avengers during an encounter.
- 1 Appearances of Tony Masters (Earth-1048)
- Minor Appearances of Tony Masters (Earth-1048)
- Media Tony Masters (Earth-1048) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Tony Masters (Earth-1048)
- Quotations by or about Tony Masters (Earth-1048)
- Character Gallery: Tony Masters (Earth-1048)
- Characters killed by Taskmaster
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|