- Wait. Is that what this is about, Thinker? Your legacy? Then know this. I will burn it to the ground. ... What I say, if this world falls to Compound D, I'll cauterize it with flame. Better life should end than carry on as this brain-dead mockery. This dance of soulless marionettes. ... Persist in this, and your legacy will be obliterated. Nobody will remember that you ever lived.
Appearing in 1st story
- Fantastic Four
- Eugene Toussaint (Possessed by Compound D)
Synopsis for 1st story
Between New York and the living death that is Compound D stand three Torches - Jim Hammond, Toro and Johnny Storm. But with both Namor and the Mad Thinker raised against them, they'll have their work cut out just trying to survive. And the price of victory may be higher than they ever expected...
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Torch Vol 1 5 on the forums
- 3 Images from Torch Vol 1 5
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|