- The more time I spend around humans, the more human I become. So I'm doing this for selfish reasons, really. The Thinker's reagent will destroy the cells of my body soon. Aarkus says I've got three days left to live. I prefer to die a man, rather than a deterministic machine.
- -- Human Torch
Appearing in 1st story
- Eber (Only appearance; dies)
- Sophie (Only appearance; dies)
- Kieron Prendergast (Only appearance)
- Karl (Only appearance)
- Lieutenant Padilla (Only appearance)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for 1st story
A FUNERAL IN BERLIN, PART 1 OF 3 The Torch may not truly be alive, but now he's dying, condemned by the same chemical agent that defeated the Thinker's artificial virus. His only chance? To follow a 70-year-old trail into the depths of the Bolivian jungle, and face a monstrous parody of himself in a battle to the death!!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Torch Vol 1 6 on the forums
- 4 Images from Torch Vol 1 6
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|