Like Mjolnir, it can only be picked up if the person(s) is deemed worthy, generate lightning, and can be thrown and called back by will.
- Worthiness Enchantment: This enchantment surrounding the sword prevents it from being wielded by anyone save those who have been found worthy. It would be assumed that also, no one else can lift the sword from the ground nor wrest it from Torunn's grip.
- Mystical Link: The Sword obeys Torunn's commands as though it were alive, and if Torunn's will is strong enough, the sword can pass through nearly any barrier to reach her should she so desire.
- 8 appearance(s) of Torunn's Sword
- 2 minor appearance(s) of Torunn's Sword
- 14 image(s) of Torunn's Sword
Links and References
Other Asgardian Weapons:
- Mjolnir: Warhammer of Thor, the Norse God of Thunder, and Torunn's Father.
- Megingjord: Thor's Belt of Strength
- Stormbreaker: Beta Ray Bill's Hammer, which has the same properties as Mjolnir.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.