Toshiro Kanada was the planet manager of Stark Industries' Southeast Asia facility, whose supplies were being stolen by guerillas working for Wong Chu. While taking an inspection of the surrounding area, Kanada and Tony Stark were attacked by Wong Chu’s men. Fleeing into the jungle, Kanda accidentally tripped a mine, which killed him and maimed Stark, which led to the development of the first Iron Man power-suit.
Toshiro Kanada was part of a retcon updating Iron Man’s origin, moving it from the Vietnam War to modern day Southeast Asia, during Kurt Busiek’s run as writer on Iron Man volume 3.
- 1 Appearances of Toshiro Kanada (Earth-616)
- 2 Minor Appearances of Toshiro Kanada (Earth-616)
- Media Toshiro Kanada (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Toshiro Kanada (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Toshiro Kanada (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Toshiro Kanada (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|