The Tower of Dagoth was an ancient building on the coast of Cornwall, near the town of Penmallow. In the neighboring waters laid the sunken city of Kalumesh, accursed by the benevolent Elder Ones because of the city's worship of Dagoth. An ancient jewel tied to Dagoth's master Shuma-Gorath and to fellow Shuma-Gorath's servant Kathulos, the Starstone, was buried in the sands in the proximity of the Tower.
When Henry Gordon came to Penmallow to claim his uncle Jed's estate, Witch House, he witnessed a giant webbed footprint in his home (in fact Dagoth, who had came searching for the Starstone) he went towards the Tower of Dagon, believing Blondine (his uncle's "housekeeper", and the reincarnation of a high priestess of Dagoth in Kalumesh) and the villagers were robbing the estate. There, he stumbled over the Starstone, who had been uncovered by torrential rains.
- The Tower of Dagoth is presumably based on ancient buildings tied to eldritch horror from the Cthulhu Mythos, such as the tower appearing in the novel "The Lurker at the Threshold" (1945) by August Derleth, based on short fragments written by H.P. Lovecraft (who died in 1937), and published as a collaboration between the two authors.
- 1 Appearances of Tower of Dagoth
- Minor Appearances of Tower of Dagoth
- Media Tower of Dagoth was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Tower of Dagoth
- Location Gallery: Tower of Dagoth