Transylvania is a historical region in today's central Romania. Bound on the east and south the Carpathian Mountains. Transylvania historical regions are now part of the modern Romanian counties of Crișana and Maramureș, and Banat. It is home to the largest concentration of Vampires on the planet.
After being banned from Spain by the Deacons, Diablo traveled through Europe and found a new home in Transylvania, where he met a new master and newer ways to improve his dark studies, becoming a notable master in mysterious arts of scholomantics.
Diablo worked in Transylvania, until he was entombed within his citadel.
In modern days, Castle Dracula has been renovated into a tourist locale, still secretly used by Dracula.
Points of Interest
- Diablo has his castle headquarters in Transylvania. The Avengers and the Fantastic Four have both travelled there to defeat his fiendish plots.
- Despite being part of Romania, it is sometimes presented as separate in maps.
- 85 Appearances of Transylvania
- 3 Minor Appearances of Transylvania
- 12 Media Transylvania was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Transylvania
- Location Gallery: Transylvania
- 7 locations in Transylvania
Links and References
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Vampires: The Marvel Undead #1; Torgo's entry
- ↑ Fantastic Four Vol 3 #35
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Marvel Atlas #1; Romania's entry, history
- ↑ Marvel Atlas #1; Romania's entry, superhuman residents
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Marvel Atlas #1; Romania's entry, extraterrestrial relations
- ↑ Tales to Astonish #17; Vandoom
- ↑ Avengers #42
- ↑ Marvel Atlas #1; Romania's entry, domestic superhumans
- ↑ Marvel Atlas #1; Romania's entry, places of interest
- ↑ Avengers Vol 8 #10
- ↑ Marvel Atlas #1; Romania's entry, map