- 1 History
- 2 Powers and Abilities
- 3 Habitat
- 4 Miscellaneous
- 5 See Also
- 6 Links and References
The Botor or Tree People were humanoid beings with monkey-like traits that lived in the region of Botor located in Pangea in the Savage Land. They are one of the various Beast-Men races created by the ancient Atlanteans that inhabit various parts of the Savage Land. The Tree People live in Pangea in a village called Botor, which is based in the trees. The Tree People are a society of hunter-gatherers with agile prehensile tails. They, like all the Beast-Men, were created using the Nuwali's left behind technology.
They were invited to join the United Council of Tribes. It was created by the Zebra People to bring peace to Pangea. A member of the tribe was present when Torran of the Ethereals crashed the meeting.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: The Tree People have a degree of superhuman strength.
- Superhuman Speed: The Tree People can run and move at speeds that are slightly beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: The Tree People have highly advanced musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than that of an ordinary human.
- Superhuman Durability: The Tree People bodily tissues are harder and more resistant to certain types of injuries than the bodies of normal humans. His physiology can withstand great impact forces as they can fall out of trees and great height with only minor injuries.
- Superhuman Agility: The Tree People agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. The Tree People’s simian form, gives them the agility of a monkey combined with the acrobatic prowess of an Olympic level gymnast. The Tree People can walk on his hands for many hours, or perform a complicated sequence of gymnastic stunts such as flips, rolls, and springs. The Tree People could easily match or top any Olympic record in gymnastics.
- Superhuman Dexterity: The Tree People can perform many tasks with their feet as easily as a human could do with his hands. Their manual and pedal dexterity are so great that they can write using both hands at once or tie knots in rope with his toes.
- Tail: The Tree People posses a tail like a monkey. They use this extra limb to hang from tree’s to grasp fruit and other such tasks.
Skilled Hunter gatherers, building the village in the tree tops to avoid predators.
Average Strength Level
slightly above the average humans
Savage Land, same as Earth
Same as Earth
Same as Earth
Type of Government
Level of Technology
Tree based Hunter gather society