- Every time I think I'm ready to give up my trick arrows, they make a surprising comeback.
Clint Barton has used a variety of different arrows, each fitted with a special arrowhead that is either stored in the various small pockets and pouches hidden in his costume or already attached to the arrow itself. He primarily carries multiple copies of:
- Sonic Arrow
- Explosive-tip Arrow (aka blast/blaster/concussion/demolition blast/power-blast)
- Smoke Bomb Arrow
- Flare Arrow (aka flash/magnesium/phosphorescent/stun-flash)
- Tear Gas Arrow
- Acid Arrow (aka acid-spray)
- Suction Cup Arrow
- Cable Arrow (aka wire)
- Putty Arrow
- Bola Arrow
- Electro-disrupter Arrow (aka electrically operated/shock)
- Net Arrow (aka mesh)
- Rocket Arrow
- Boomerang Arrow
He has also been known to carry and use various other trick arrows that he specifically designed with his weapon brandishing skills against specific opponents or out of mere curiosity such as "Fire Arrow", "Freeze Arrow", "Vibranium Arrow", "Sleeping Gas Arrow", "EMP Arrow", "Adamantium Arrow" and "Tranquilizer Arrow".
Every type of Hawkeye's arrow ever made can be seen here.
Other archers use their own types of Trick Arrows, usually similar to those of Hawkeye.
- 1286 appearances of Trick Arrows
- 122 minor appearances of Trick Arrows
- 16 mentions of Trick Arrows
- 1061 images of Trick Arrows
- Gallery of Trick Arrows