During World War II, Trinidad was used as a shipping point for American supply runs. In 1943, Nazi operative Captain Kale attempted to disrupt the supply runs between Trinidad and Cuba, but he was stopped by the Sub-Mariner.
- 1 Appearances of Trinidad and Tobago
- 1 Minor Appearances of Trinidad and Tobago
- 1 Media Trinidad and Tobago was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Trinidad and Tobago
- Location Gallery: Trinidad and Tobago
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.