On the morning of the 30th June 1908 a mysterious explosion over the sparsely populated Eastern Siberian Taiga flattened 2,000 km2 (770 sq mi) of forest. It caused no known casualties among humans. This would later be known as the "Tunguska Event", and was caused by a large number of unrelated causes.
Reed Richards realized that the Russians had developed a powerful rocket fuel using material taking from the meteor the struck Tunguska in 1908. He used a similar meteor he found that had crashed into Arizona to create his own rocket fuel to travel to the Moon.
- 13 Appearances of Tunguska
- 1 Minor Appearances of Tunguska
- 1 Media Tunguska was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Tunguska
- Location Gallery: Tunguska