Succession and marriage
Ankhesenamun, forced into that marriage, hated Tutankhamun. On their wedding night, Tutankhamun played with toys as his wife had intercourse with other men. Tutankhamun himself considered Akhenaten to be a pervert.
At parts of his rule, he was known as Tutankhaten and Tutankhamen.
- As he pressured Ankhesenamun, she presented him to her lover, a jackal-headed god whom Tutankhamun attempted to slay, only to be killed by a blast from the god's wand. The god then departed in a flying pyramid when Ankhesenamun had a brief regret and shouted at him to leave.
- Horemheb murdered Tutankhamun.
In modern days, Tutankhamun's mummy was examined and damage on his skull were found, though the cause of his death remained unknown.
- 1 Appearances of Tutankhamun (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Tutankhamun (Earth-616)
- Media Tutankhamun (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Tutankhamun (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Tutankhamun (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Tutankhamun (Earth-616)
- Tutankhamun (Earth-616) at Wikipedia.org
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|