- Superhuman Strength: As all average Asgardian goddess Ula is able to lift (press) about 25 tons under optimal conditions.
- Superhuman Speed: Ula can run and move at speeds much greater than the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: The musculature of Ula produces considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musclature of human beings. Ula can exert herself at peak capacity for about 24 hours before fatigue impairs her.
- Superhumanly Dense Tissue: The skin, muscle, and bone tissues of Ula are about 3 times as dense as the same tissue of a human body, contributing, to her superhuman strength and weight.
- Superhuman Durability: The body of Ula is considerably more resistant to physical injury than the bodies of human beings. Ula is capable of withstanding conventional injury including great impact forces, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes and falls from great heights without sustaining physical injury.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite her natural durability, it is possible for Ula to sustain injury. However, if injured, her highly advanced metabolism enables her to recover with superhuman speed and efficiency.
- Extended Longevity: Ula is extremely long-lived, but she is not immortal like the Olympian gods. Her body is also immune to all known Earthly diseases and infection.
Ula is skilled in hand-to-hand combat.
- 5 Appearances of Ula (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Ula (Earth-616)
- Media Ula (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Ula (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Ula (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Ula (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.