Uller is an Asgardian, but was known better as the Norse god of hunting and games. When Thor and Loki were boys, they watched a quarterstaff duel between Uller and Volsak. When the boys placed a wager on the fight, Loki cheated and magically made one of the quarterstaffs shatter. The fighters confronted the boy, as they knew Thor was too honorable to have done the deed. However, when Thor nobly said that he would take any punishment alongside his half-brother, Uller and Volsak respected him and left Loki alone.
- Asgardian Physiology: Uller possesses all of the various superhuman attributes common among the Asgardians.
- Superhuman Strength: Like all Asgardians, Uller is superhumanly strong and possesses physical strength of an average Asgardian male. At his peak, Uller is able to lift about 30 tons.
- Superhuman Speed: Uller is capable of running and moving at speeds much greater than that of even the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: Uller's musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a human being. He can exert herself at peak capacity for about 24 hours before fatigue begins to impair him.
- Superhuman Durability: Uller's body is much more resistant to physical harm than the body of a human being. He is capable of withstanding great impact forces, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, powerful energy blasts, and high calibre bullets without sustaining injury.
- Superhumanly Dense Tissue: Uller's bodily tissues have about 3 times the density as the bodily tissue of a human. As a result, Uller is actually much heavier than he appears. This increased tissue density also contributes somewhat to his physical strength.
- Superhuman Longevity: Like all Asgardians, Uller ages at a rate that is much slower than that of a human being. However, Asgardians aren't completely immune to ageing, as some other god pantheons are.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his body's resistance, Uller can be injured like any other Asgardian. However, his metabolism enables him to rapidly regenerate damaged bodily tissue with greater speed and efficiency than a human being is capable of. Injuries such as slashes and punctures can fully heal within hours, whereas broken bones can heal within a few days. However, he isn't able to regenerate severed limbs or missing organs.
- 2 Appearances of Uller (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Uller (Earth-616)
- Media Uller (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Uller (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Uller (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Uller (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|