Appearing in "Ultimate Avengers vs. New Ultimates (Part II)"
- Deacon Frost (First appearance)
- New Ultimates
- Maximus (Mentioned)
- Iron Man (Spanish Cartoon)
- Pepper Potts (Mentioned)
- Rhodey (Spanish Cartoon)
- Mandarin (Spanish Cartoon) (Only appearance)
- Stark International (Mentioned)
- Colonel Sung (First appearance)
- Interpol (Mentioned)
- MI5 (Mentioned)
- Bruce Banner (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Ultimate Avengers vs. New Ultimates (Part II)"
Fury manages to recruit the Punisher (promising him the keys to every cell in the prison in which he is currently incarcerated) and Blade (promising to deliver to him the man who killed his mother, Deacon Frost). Hawkeye also gets recruited for Fury's mission.
Posing as civilians, the group observes the sale of Maximus, a still-gestating Super-Soldier prototype presumably similar to the Mimic. The team strikes and attempts to intercept the case containing Maximus, however they are attacked by the man responsible for the sale, Tyrone Cash. War Machine attempts to neutralize Cash, with little success, until Blade intervenes and manages to hypnotize him, reducing him to his withered form. Cash then confesses to Fury that he is working for Carol Danvers, and that she has been selling secrets for years.
- Even though the cover titles this issue as "Ultimate Avengers 3 #1", the Indicia lists this as "Ultimate Avengers #13"* The cartoon show of Ultimate Iron Man in this issue proves the discontinuity of Orson Scott Card's Ultimate Iron Man. This comic revamped Tony Stark in a way that was ignored by every other comic book featuring Ultimate Iron Man up to that point. Thus the events in Ultimate Iron Man are considered non-canon. This is also the first appearance of the Mandarin in this universe, even as a cartoon character.