Appearing in "All-New Ultimate Spider-Man"
- Prowler (Aaron Davis) (First appearance)
- Rio Morales (First appearance)
- Jefferson Davis (First appearance)
- Oscorp (Only in flashback)
- Oz Experiment Arachnid No. 42
- Katie Hague (First appearance)
- Andy London (Mentioned)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "All-New Ultimate Spider-Man"
Eleven months prior to the Death of Spider-Man, Norman Osborn contracted Dr. Markus to perfect his Oz Formula, the process which gave Peter Parker his powers. After Osborn was arrested by S.H.I.E.L.D. and revealed to the public as the Green Goblin by the Daily Bugle, a thief broke into Osborn Industries to steal valuables. Unknown to the thief, a test spider, genetically enhanced with the Oz formula, crawled into his bag.
Miles Morales and his parents attended a Charter School Lottery, and Miles was awarded the final entry. He then visited his uncle Aaron, against his parents' wishes. While they discussed the opportunities that the school could open to him, the Oz-enhanced spider emerged from Aaron's bag and bit Miles on his hand, causing him to pass out and foam at the mouth. Later, when Miles awoke, Aaron was confronted by Miles's father, his own brother. During the confrontation Miles fled from Aaron's apartment. While hiding from his father on the street, Miles realized that he was starting to become invisible.
This issue comes Polybagged.
Dr. Marcus name is misspelled "Markus".
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ultimate Comics Spider-Man Vol 2 1 on the forums
- Images from Ultimate Comics Spider-Man Vol 2 1
|Like this? Let us know!|