Appearing in "Prowler: Part 1"
- Scorpion (Max Gargan) (First appearance)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Prowler (Aaron Davis)
- Daily Bugle
- NYPD Officers
- Tinkerer (Elijah Stern) (Mentioned)
- Nick Fury (Mentioned)
- Electro (Max Dillon) (Mentioned)
- Spider-Man the movie DVD
Synopsis for "Prowler: Part 1"
In Mexico City, Aaron Davis pays a visit to the Scorpion and demands money for his troubles in robbing Osborn Industries for him. Aaron uses tech, given to him by the Tinkerer, and electrocutes Scorpion's men. Scorpion agrees to pay Aaron for his package but once Aaron has the money he attempts to stab and electrocute him, to no avail. Aaron brings Scorpion to his knees by then kicking him in his crotch. As he attempts to escape, however, he is arrested by the Mexico City Police.
In Brooklyn, Miles, wearing his new costume, stops a mugging, albeit very sloppily. The police arrive but Miles escapes, but not before Betty Brant captures video footage of him on her phone, which she brings to the Daily Bugle and presents to J. Jonah Jameson. The story of a new Spider-Man in New York makes the headlines.
Miles, at his parents' house, has a talk with his mother about the recent news he learned about the criminal past of his father and Uncle Aaron. Ganke comes over and presents Miles with the DVD of the Spider-Man movie that was released several months ago, featuring actual footage of Peter Parker fighting with Dr. Octopus. Ganke suggests that he should study Peter's moves so he can become a better crime fighter like Peter was, hopefully even better.
In a Mexican prison, Aaron sees a picture of the new Spider-Man on the front page of a newspaper and demands a guard to translate the story for him.
NEW ARC STARTS HERE!
- Miles must learn how to be a hero from Peter Parker!
- The new Ultimate Scorpion is introduced!
- Issue comes polybagged and includes a free digital download code for the issue.
- Peter Parker in a Spider-Man suit makes an appearance on a Variant cover by Bagley.
|Like this? Let us know!|