Appearing in "Two Cities. Two Worlds: Part 5"
- Children of Tomorrow
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- The New Republic of Texas (Only in flashback)
- Dallas (Only in flashback)
- Northern Europe
- The Dome
Synopsis for "Two Cities. Two Worlds: Part 5"
Carol Danvers is still in shock over the destruction of Washington, D.C. when she notices that Tony Stark has called repeatedly. Elsewhere, Tony and Thor are attacking a S.H.I.E.L.D. unit, telling them that they talk directly to the President, and ONLY to the President. In California, Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Falcon arrive at the WCOS facility and meet Dr. Lopez. But before they can get the West Coast Ultimates up and running, they are attacked by a Giant Man Squad and are taken out. The new President of the United States has inherited quite a number of headaches, including Texas breaking off to form their own country, and Tony and Thor telling him they plan to attack The City. The President then contacts The City and tells the Maker that as a gesture of peace between The City and the United States, they will deliver Tony Stark to them. Over the Baltic Sea, Tony Stark is tossed out of a helicopter and captured by the Children and delivered into the presence of The Maker.
- New creative team! Rising talent Sam Humphries and superstar artist Luke Ross join writer Jonathan Hickman!
- It’s the beginning of a new era for the United States!
- How do Nick Fury and the Ultimates move forward in the aftermath of the People vs. the Children?
- In this issue, President Howard notes that he was Carol Danver's room mate in college.