Appearing in "The Republic Is Burning: Part Two"
- Loki (Death)
- Children of Tomorrow
- Maker (Reed Richards)
- City (First appearance)
- Douglas Fermann (First appearance)
- Sarah Fermann (Mentioned)
- Derrim Fermann (First appearance)
- Sarah II (First appearance)
- The School (Mentioned)
- Anton I (Only appearance; dies)
- Emma IV (First appearance)
- Derrim VI (First appearance)
- Third Builder (Mentioned)
- First Speaker (First appearance)
- Sixth Geneticist (First appearance)
- First Council (First appearance)
- Numerous unnamed Children (Main story and flashback)
- Kratos Club (Mentioned)
- Stark's driver
- Reserve Strike (Mentioned)
- Giant-Men (Mentioned)
- Clint Barton (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "The Republic Is Burning: Part Two"
The Ultimates are spread too thin.
With disasters igniting across the globe and Captain America quitting after the death of Spider-Man, Fury's superhuman taskforce is at its limit. Though nearly killed by a nuclear bomb in Uruguay, Iron Man manages to join Thor in Europe to help stop the Children of Tomorrow, a highly-evolved race of humans bent on reshaping the world. The Children have rapidly expanded their home-base, an advanced civilization known as The City, into neighboring European countries, threatening humans and gods alike. Pushed to the edge, Thor gathers the combined might of his fellow Asgardian gods to take a stand. However, the Children of Tomorrow prove to be too powerful, destroying Asgard, killing the gods - and cutting Thor off from the very source of his power.
With S.H.I.E.L.D. at its limits and the Ultimates one man down, Nick Fury’s having a little trouble maintaining the super in super power. As a new kind of threat looms over the weakening empire, will Fury have something up his sleeve? Creative masterminds Jonathan Hickman and Esad Ribic bring back the Ultimates in all their blazing glory!
- In the last panel of the fourth page, Tony Stark is mistakenly drawn with an arc reactor in his chest, similarly to his Earth-199999 and Earth-616 counterparts. However, in later panels the mistake is not repeated.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ultimate Comics Ultimates Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Images from Ultimate Comics Ultimates Vol 1 2
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|