In accordance with the naming conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to:
- My Name is Kitty Pryde. I'm sixteen years old -- And this is the story of how I became the most feared and hated terrorist in the history of the United States.
- -- Kitty Pryde
Appearing in "Chapter One"
- X-Men (Reassembled)
- Karen Grant's group
- Rogue (Marian Carlyle)
- Valerie Cooper
- Storm (Ororo Munroe)
- Colossus (Peter Rasputin)
- Quicksilver (Pietro Lensherr)
- Nick Fury
- Peter Parker (Mentioned)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Mentioned)
- Magneto (Erik Lensherr) (Mentioned)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Mentioned)
- Chelsea Pleasant (Only appearance; dies)
- Aaron (First appearance)
- Chris (First appearance)
- Joshua (First appearance)
- President of the United States (First appearance)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Chapter One"
Valerie Cooper addresses the media regarding the recently released news about Mutants being man-made through an American-funded lab based in Canada via experiments on the subject known as Wolverine. She states that conditions within the Mutant Internment Camps are good and, in some cases, a step-up for some of the inmates compared to their lives before being detained. Jimmy Hudson, hearing the news about his biological father, decides to abandon both Liz Allan and Derek Morgan and travel to Canada to investigate further.
As the President of the United States also watches the conference, he converses with Nick Fury about the situation involving Mutants and riots as a result of the released news. They are interrupted by Quicksilver, who offers his assistance to the President, against Fury's better judgement.
Meanwhile, Rogue is being hunted by a Nimrod Model Sentinel, the government's newly created Mutant-hunting machines. The story makes it's way to the Daily Bugle website where Bobby discovers it through his internet-enabled device. Both he and Johnny convince Kitty that they need to rescue her.
The biggest mutant cover-up has gone public as the true history of the x-gene is revealed. As an identity crisis rocks the mutant world, the mistrust between man and x-man gets deeper. But a bigger question remains: who are the X-Men? Nick Spencer and Paco Medina make their thunderous Ultimate debut in one of the most anticipated series yet!
This issues comes Polybagged.
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|