Appearing in "Spider-Man No More (Conclusion)"
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Photo) (On telephone)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Photo)
- Punisher (Frank Castle) (Photo)
- Kenneth "Kong" McFarlane (Photo)
- New York City
Synopsis for "Spider-Man No More (Conclusion)"
Aunt May and Gwen Stacy decide to take Tony Stark up on his offer to relocate. They chose to relocate in France. Kitty Pride takes Johnny and Bobby to the Morlock Tunnels where they plan to live apart from society. Steve Rogers resigns his position as Captain America and turns in his shield to Nick Fury. Nick Fury meets with Mary Jane Watson who is completing her article on how government intrigue killed Peter Parker. Fury tells Mary Jane that he knows that she blames him for his death. A tearful Nick Fury tells her that he also blames himself.
The End before The Beginning.
- Captain America's Shield appeared to be damaged by Gregory Stark in Ultimate Avengers vs. New Ultimates Vol 1 6. However, the shield appears intact in this issue with no explanation.
- The Ultimate Universe continues in a "re-launch" next issue. In particular, the Ultimates appear next in Ultimates Vol 2 1, Miles Morales appears next in Ultimate Comics Spider-Man Vol 2 1, the X-Men appear next in Ultimate Comics X-Men Vol 1 1 and Hawkeye in Ultimate Hawkeye Vol 1 1.
|Like this? Let us know!|