- The Irontech Technology is not for sale.
- -- Tony Stark
Appearing in "Spider-Man & Iron Man (Part I)"
- Jim Rhodes (First appearance)
- Ambassador Golog (First appearance)
- Mandroids (First appearance)
- MD-1 (First appearance)
- Red Devil (Mentioned)
- Stark Industries (First appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Maria Stark (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- David Letterman (Mentioned)
- Reed Richards (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Morgan Stark (Mentioned)
- President Ronald Regan (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- May Parker (Mentioned)
- Daily Bugle (Mentioned)
- J.Jonah Jameson (Mentioned)
- Bill (First appearance)
Races and Species:
- Earth-1610 (First appearance)
- Iron Man's Suit
Synopsis for "Spider-Man & Iron Man (Part I)"
Peter Parker wins an essay contest to go to the Stark International Science Exposition. He makes a speech on the life of Tony Stark at his high school. Afterwards, there is a meeting between Stark and a Latverian emissary. The meeting is over the Irontech Technology. Many countries want the technology to improve their military. Stark refuses to sell it despite offers of millions of dollars. While Parker is at the Science Expo, Latverian soldiers attack it in order to try and capture the Irontech Armor. Iron Man comes on the scene and is stopped by a disruptor shield. Peter Parker, not in costume, is on the scene and can not decide what to do. Iron Man asks him to get help.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ultimate Marvel Team-Up Vol 1 4 on the forums
- 12 Images from Ultimate Marvel Team-Up Vol 1 4
|Like this? Let us know!|