- They are convicts on the run. Their situation is desperate. We have agents working their known family and friends, but considering the hostile nature of their personalities, it's equally important that we work the people they have hostile relationships to, or grudges against, because that is where these homicidal-- Parker.
- -- Nick Fury
Appearing in "Ultimate Six (Part III)"
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- Ultimate Six
- Aunt May (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Mr. Stone (First appearance)
- Ms. Jeffries (First appearance)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Ultimate Six (Part III)"
Nick Fury is watching calmly for any events that take place around the world, when one of his agents calls him over. They look at the computer screen in shock.
Nick immediately calls the Ultimates; Captain America, Iron Man, Wasp, Thor, and Black Widow over to the S.H.I.E.L.D. prison which is destroyed. Iron Man flies in first, finding that the prisoners have escaped, and that only 3 of 38 agents survived, one being Hank Pym, who Otto Octavius severely wounded.
Later, they can see on the surveillance tapes The Green Goblin, Electro, and Doctor Octopus allowing an exit for the others by plowing over the agents and soldiers.
Fury and The Ultimates are creating a plan, when Fury starts to talk about looking for people who the 5 have grudges against. Nick immediately thinks of Parker.
At Peter's high school, Peter is pulled from class by Clay Quartermain, a SH.I.E.L.D. agent. Peter asks for identification, and Clay reveals Nick on his wristwatch, who is pissed, telling Peter to put on his costume and hurry up. Clay brings Peter to the Triskelion.
At The Triskelion, Fury is losing his mind trying to get all the people and everything together. Fury brings Peter to meet the Ultimates. The Ultimates are shocked that Spider-man is a kid; Tony even asks if Fury went back in time to get him.
When Peter finally finds out what's happened, he immediately argues with Fury, telling him that he needs to phone up his Aunt May and Mary Jane Watson. Fury snaps, screaming at Peter about the fact that he's lost more agents in day than he ever did his whole entire life.
At the White House, Norman Osborn makes a phone call to the Chief of Staff, revealing some secrets about Nick Fury that are not taken so kindly. The Chief of Staff hangs up, and enters Oval Office to tell the President of what he's just found out.
To Be Continued...
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ultimate Six Vol 1 3 on the forums
- 3 Image(s) from Ultimate Six Vol 1 3
|Like this? Let us know!|