- Do what, little piggy? Go "wee, wee, wee" all the way home?
- -- Loki
Appearing in "Run Pig Run"
- Spider-Man/Spider-Ham (Peter Parker) (First appearance as Spider-Ham)
- Asgardian Hunting Party
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Vision)
- Daily Bugle Communication
- J. Jonah Jameson (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Doctor Stephen Strange (Vision)
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Vision)
- Flash Thompson
- Stan the Janitor
- Odin (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Run Pig Run"
Just before Picture Day at Peter's school, Loki gets his revenge on Spider-Man by turning him into a pig, also known as Spider-Ham. Loki disguises himself as a hot dog vendor in order to give Spider-Man an enchanted hot dog that turns him into a Spider-Ham as payback for Spider-Man ruining his plans. Just then, Asgard's finest hunters led by Skurge, the Executioner arrive and chase after Spider-Ham as part of the Great Boar Hunt. Thor comes to Spider-Ham's aid and guesses that Loki had did this to him. While running, Thor tells Spider-Ham that he must keep him alive until the hunt ends at sundown. Thor throws Spider-Ham and his hammer towards Midtown High School. Thor brings Spider-Ham to Agent Coulson, Power Man, Iron Fist, White Tiger, and Nova just as Executioner and the other hunters arrive. Spider-Ham even tries to reason with Executioner that he is not a real pig. Agent Coulson arrives where he and Thor hold off the hunters while the others get Spider-Ham out of there. While on the Helicarrier, Nick Fury helps to protect Spider-Ham when the wolves that the hunters ride on sprout wings and attack the Helicarrier. While Thor, Agent Coulson, and Spider-Ham's team fight Executioner and the hunters, Spider-Ham ends up calling out Loki and fights him. Not wanting his friends to sacrifice themselves for him, Spider-Ham fights the Executioner. Before the Executioner can land the killing blow on Spider-Ham, the sun sets ending the hunt. Spider-Ham changes back to Spider-Man and punches Loki.
- No special notes.
- The person that says that Spider-Man has "terrible fashion sense" resembles late comedian and actor Richard Pryor.
- The pig form Spider-Man is transformed into is based on the character of Spider-Ham (Peter Porker), a parody of Spider-Man that first appeared in the one-shot Marvel Tails Starring Peter Porker the Spectacular Spider-Ham, which was then followed by an ongoing bi-monthly series. The series lasted 17 issues, all of which were published under Marvel's Star Comics imprint.
- The slight stuttering when Spider-Ham realizes that he is a pig, and the closing scene with "Th-Th-... That's all, true believers!" are references to Looney Tunes' Porky Pig cartoon character.