Appearing in "The Symbiote Saga, Part 1"
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Main story and flashback)
- Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius) (Main story and flashback) (becomes Carnage's host briefly)
- Arnim Zola (Mentioned)
- J. Jonah Jameson (Photo)
- Mary Jane Watson
- Harry Osborn (Main story and flashback) (as Patrioteer in flashback)
- Iron Patriot (Norman Osborn) (Only in flashback)
- Hydro Man (Morris Bench) (Only in flashback)
- Scarlet Spider (Only in flashback)
- Squirrel Girl (Doreen Green) (Mentioned)
- Numerous Symbiote-possessed New Yorkers
- Venom Symbiote (Main story and flashback)
- Carnage Symbiote
- Symbiote Bomb (First appearance)
- Anti-Venom Symbiote (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "The Symbiote Saga, Part 1"
- When Carnage is driven off Ock, the deranged doctor is back to his original appearance, suggesting that the symbiote took the nano-machines with it and likely the reason why he doesn't need a host.
- The Carnage Symbiote being used as a bomb and spreading across the city plays similar to the events of Mighty Avengers Vol 1 7, when the Venom Bomb infected nearly everyone.
- No trivia.
- Discuss "The Symbiote Saga, Part 1" on the forums
- Gallery for the Ultimate Spider-Man (Animated Series) series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.