- I'm just-- I'm having girl problems.
- -- Liz Allan
Appearing in "Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends: Part 1"
- Mary Jane Watson
- Shadowcat (Katherine Pryde)
- Liz Allan (First appearance as Firestar)
- Iceman (Robert Drake)
- The Human Torch (Jonathan Storm)
- Kenneth "Kong" McFarlane
- Britney Amber Fox (First appearance) (a celebrity)
- Harry Osborn (Only in flashback)
- Wolverine (James "Logan" Howlett) (Mentioned)
- Rogue (Marian Carlyle) (Mentioned)
- Thor (Mentioned)
- Martha Osborn (Mentioned)
- Nick Fury (Mentioned)
- Magneto (Erik Lensherr) (Mentioned)
- Dr. Doom (Victor Van Damme) (Mentioned)
- Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) (Mentioned)
- Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius) (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends: Part 1"
Things are changing in the young life of Peter Parker: Johnny Storm of the Fantastic Four is now his buddy---and the hot–headed super hero has taken a liking to Peter’s classmate, Liz Allan! But something is horribly wrong with Liz—something that will soon affect the life of every student at Midtown High—including Peter’s ex-girlfriend, Kitty Pryde!
- Basing upon from the 1980s cartoon show, Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ultimate Spider-Man Vol 1 118 on the forums
- 3 Image(s) from Ultimate Spider-Man Vol 1 118
|Like this? Let us know!|