Appearing in "Death of Spider-Man: Prelude: Part 3"
- Daily Bugle
- Shroud (Kitty Pryde)
- Mary Jane Watson
- Aunt May
- Gwen Stacy
- Bobby Drake
- Johnny Storm
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (On-screen)
- Thor (Referenced)
- God (Yahweh) (Referenced)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (On-screen)
- Kenneth "Kong" McFarlane (Mentioned)
- Sue Storm
- Ben Grimm
Races and Species:
- Spider-Man's Suit and Web-Shooters
- Iron MAn Armor (On-screen)
- Captain America's Uniform and Shield (On-screen)
- Jarvis (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Death of Spider-Man: Prelude: Part 3"
Peter gets fired from his job at Burger Frog because of his absence from work (due to him secretly being Spider-Man). Almost immediately he is contacted by J. Jonah Jameson, who offers him his old job back (with the added bonus of not being fired due to absence because of being Spider-Man), as well as a gift in the form of a scholarship for when Peter attends college, in exchange for exclusive rights to Peter's stories as Spider-Man to publish on the Daily Bugle website. Jonah tells Peter that he owes him his life and wants to make up for all the wrongs he's ever said about him in the media.
Shortly after, Peter responds to an explosion caused by the same group of Rollerblade Hooligans that he's encountered before. The Shroud also shows up to take them down. Peter, knowing she's really his friend Kitty Pryde, begs her to talk to him. He convinces her to rejoin his circle of friends. When they arrive at his house, he is surprised by many of his friends, including Johnny, Bobby, Gwen, Aunt May, Sue Storm, Ben Grimm and Mary Jane, who are throwing him a surprise birthday party. During the party he professes his love, once again, for Mary Jane and the two kiss.
- Spider-Man is presented with new web shooters, a birthday gift from his idol Iron Man.
|Like this? Let us know!|