Appearing in "Death of Spider-Man: Part 4"
- Norman Osborn's Six (Disbands)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
- Thor (Mentioned)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Mentioned)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Mentioned)
- Ben Parker (Mentioned)
- Doris (First appearance)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- X-Men (Referenced)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Death of Spider-Man: Part 4"
Peter lies and tells the rest of the villains that S.H.I.E.L.D. and the New Ultimates are on their way, and that it would be in their best interest to just surrender. However, Electro points out that Spider-Man is hurt and Sandman, Kraven and himself prepare to attack. Peter, thinking quickly, kicks open a fire hydrant and aims the jet of water at them using his hands. Electro shorts out and electrocutes both Sandman and Kraven. Peter then decks Electro, knocking him out. Peter, exhausted, notices that a crowd of his neighbors has gathered around him in the street. Some of them are even recording him on their cellphones. He asks them to call the police and an ambulance.
Peter then gets attacked, once again, by Sandman, Vulture and Electro, leaving him even more injured than before. In a panic, one of the neighbors calls Aunt May and informs her that her nephew is Spider-Man and that he's about to be killed. May turns the car around and speeds back home. She arrives just as Electro is about to deal the final blow to Peter, and manages to shoot him three times in the chest with her revolver. Electro falls to the ground, seemingly dead, but not before once again shorting out and electrocuting Sandman and Vulture, leaving them both unconscious.
May grabs Peter and they embrace. Norman then wakes up and stands over them, ready to finish them off.
Spider-Man is horribly wounded and hangs to life by the thinnest of threads. And when the Six come for the young hero in his hometown, Spider-Man will truly be in for the fight of his life! Prepare for a rumble in Queens like you’ve never seen before. Prepare for the end!
- In Ultimate Comics Spider-Man (Vol. 2) #5 it's revealed that Electro survived after he was shot by Aunt May (objects apparently can phase him), but is a bit incongruous, because in this issue the bullets exit Electro with a trace of blood.
- When Peter is thinking about where's the help, he names the Teen Titans, but is interrupted by a neighbor before he can end the thought.