Appearing in "Kraven the Hunter"
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Main story and flashback)
- Gwen Stacy
- Daily Bugle
- John Stacy
- Harry Osborn (Only in flashback)
- Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius) (Main story and flashback)
- Kraven the Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) (First appearance)
- Justin Hammer (First appearance)
- Lizard (Curt Connors) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Sauron (Karl Lykos) (Only appearance) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Tabidi (First appearance)
- NYPD Officers
- Hammer Industries (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Kraven the Hunter"
Dr. Octopus has broken into Justin Hammer’s office and exclaims his hatred at him for ruining his life by giving him the metallic arms. Meanwhile, Kraven the Hunter advertises a new hunt taking place in none other than New York City. Peter catches a glimpse of this and wonders why no news station is covering the apparent escape of Otto Octavius. Peter is worried as Octavius is one of the few who could match himself with his secret identity Spider-Man.
Meanwhile, Ben Urich tries to contact Captain Stacy but is unable to as the captain is currently discussing with Gwen Stacy about her recent scuffle at school. With persistence, Urich finally contacts the police captain and gives him a hint that Octavius might be connected with the recent murder. As Captain Stacy ends the conversation, he is then greeted by two agents of the organization S.H.I.E.L.D. whom he assumes correctly are also asking about the good doctor.
Peter, in the guise of Spider-Man, travels to Justin Hammer’s office to investigate what he can about Octavius. He eavesdrops to learn of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s recent interest in Octavius and becomes aware Justin Hammer’s mysterious past with the doctor before getting spotted by the agents and fired upon. He manages to narrowly escape the agents.
Upon Kraven’s arrival to New York, we learn that his target is not the usual dangerous beast or mysterious creature but Spider-Man himself.