Appearing in "Return of the King (Part VII)"
- Isabelle Lehnsherr (Mentioned)
- Quicksilver (Pietro Lensherr) (Mentioned)
- Scarlet Witch (Wanda Lensherr) (Mentioned)
- Ultimates (Mentioned)
- X-Men of Earth-TRN518 (Mentioned)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier of Earth-TRN518) (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Return of the King (Part VII)"
Enemies come face to face when Cyclops confronts a wild Wolverine and Xavier visits Magneto in his plastic cell. Xavier attempts to get though to Magneto by exploring his hatred for humanity. Xavier discusses Magneto's past, his children, and his old love, Isabelle. While Xavier only wants to help Magneto, Magneto pushes Xavier away, uninterested in his mind games.
Cyclops tracks Wolverine in Canada, wanting to apologize about everything that happened between them. A confused Wolverine says there is little the X-Men can do about him, as he is a monster that can never change his ways. Cyclops tells Wolverine that they want him back part of the team and can also help him reveal more of his past.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ultimate X-Men Vol 1 33 on the forums
- Images from Ultimate X-Men Vol 1 33
Links and References
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|