- Xavier, he going to do it. He's going to rrr--- he's actually going to leave the world better than he found it. Thing is, kid, I don't known to many people like that.
- -- Wolverine
Appearing in "Blockbuster (Part IV)"
- Wolverine (James "Logan" Howlett)
Synopsis for "Blockbuster (Part IV)"
As Wolverine lays on his back as Daredevil attempts to stop the intruders from causing anymore trouble in Hell's Kitchen. As Tara and her crew cock their guns, Spider-Man rushes back in to be the hero. An angry Daredevil yells at Spider-Man, saying he is putting himself in danger. As Tara and her crew fire upon the heroes, Spider-Man webs Wolverine and pulls him over to safety. Daredevil tells Spider-Man to get Wolverine out as the van is about to explode. While they each have time to breathe, Daredevil alerts Wolverine of Tara's next move. Wolverine charges ahead, meeting Tara on the roof, attempting to get some answers from her. Tara does not budge, able to escape as a helicopter fires upon the heroes. Wolverine is left with Spider-Man as Daredevil goes to help the wounded. As Wolverine explains his situation to Spider-Man, Spider-Man comes clean and admits that he went ahead and called the X-Men in for back-up.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ultimate X-Men Vol 1 37 on the forums
- 2 Images from Ultimate X-Men Vol 1 37
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|