- Okay. Okay. You wanna fight? I can fight. I can burn off your skin. You're afraid of us. I'll give you a reason. I'll give you a damn good reason to have nightmares.
- -- Firestar
Appearing in "Ultimatum (Part II)"
- Juggernaut (Cain Marko) (Death)
- Vindicator (John Wraith)
- Brotherhood of Mutant Supremacy
- Logan (James Howlett) (Main story and flashback)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe) (Photo)
- Colossus (Piotr Rasputin) (Photo)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Photo)
- Marvel Girl (Jean Grey) (Photo)
- Beast (Hank McCoy) (Photo)
Synopsis for "Ultimatum (Part II)"
Meanwhile, Rogue is at Department H trying to recruit help to bring down Magneto. She frees Sabretooth from his cell and tries to intimidate her into helping him. Using power she gleaned from a telepath, Rogue enters Sabretooth's mind, but Sabretooth's Weapon X training prevents her from perceiving anything but selected nightmarish images from his past. Regardless, she convinces Sabretooth to help out. Her colleague, John Wraith, meanwhile, violently convinces Juggernaut to help them out as well. Rogue suddenly receives a psychic flash from Psylocke and learns that William Stryker and his armored goon squad have invaded the Xavier school.
Stryker's team surrounds the perimeter of the school, then begin making an inroad into the student campus. Elizabeth Allan, having only recently joined the team as Firestar, buckles under the pressure and begins wantonly discharging fireballs. One of Stryker's men fires a blast at her, but Toad intercepts the shot and is nearly killed.
Rogue and the others arrive and begin fighting Stryker's men. One of them fires a poison dart that manages to strike Juggernaut in the eye. The poison works quickly and Juggernaut seemingly dies in Rogue's arms. Rogue flies into a rage and attacks Stryker. Stryker taunts Rogue, citing that she is no different than he and that mutants deserve to be hated and feared.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ultimate X-Men Vol 1 99 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Ultimate X-Men Vol 1 99
|Like this? Let us know!|