Appearing in "Who is Karen Grant?"
- Polaris (Lorna Dane) (Illusion)
- Magneto (Erik Lenhsherr) (Illusion)
- Emma Frost (Illusion)
- Psylocke (Betsy Braddock) (Illusion)
- Multiple Man (Jamie Madrox) (Illusion)
- Angel (Warren Worthington III) (Illusion)
- Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner) (Illusion)
- Dazzler (Alison Blaire) (Illusion)
- Juggernaut (Cain Marko) (Illusion)
- Blob (Frank Dukes) (Illusion)
- Lorelei (Lani Ubanu) (Illusion)
- Wolverine (James "Logan" Howlett) (Illusion) (Photo)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Illusion) (Photo)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Illusion) (Photo)
- Beast (Hank McCoy) (Illusion) (Photo)
- Iceman (Bobby Drake) (Photo)
- Colossus (Piotr Rasputin) (Photo)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe) (Photo)
- Mrs. Tilley (First appearance)
- Etta (First appearance)
- Maggie (First appearance)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Who is Karen Grant?"
Karen Grant is a beautiful girl who recently moved to Baltimore, where she lives in an anonymous and mysterious way. She is a mutant with telekinetic powers and, in some ways, she is related to the X-Men. Dave is a security officer at the local mall, where Karen works too. He has fallen in love with her and keeps trying to get her attentions.
One day, at the mall, Mystique and Sabretooth succeed to find Karen thanks to a picture of her posted on Facebook by Dave. They force her to follow them out of the mall in order to talk about some stuff, but Dave intervenes, suspicious of their behavior.
This fact makes Sabretooth aggressive and, all of a sudden, he mortally wounds Dave. Karen reacts, driving away the two mutants. She then unbosoms to the dying Dave that she is actually Jean Grey, a former member of the X-Men.
Who—or what—is Ultimate X? As the world comes back from the brink of destruction, those left behind struggle to find some semblance of hope. One young woman in particular--the alluring and mysterious Karen--tries to build her life back together, but seems to be hiding something...or rather running away from it. Why so serious, Karen? Maybe her dirty little secret isn’t so little, and might be the key to the mystery of the ULTIMATE X! Brought to you by Eisner award-winning writer JEPH LOEB and legendary illustrator ARTHUR ADAMS!
- The narrator of this story is Dave.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ultimate X Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Images from Ultimate X Vol 1 2
Links and References
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|