Appearing in "Skyfather"
- Troubleshooters (Main story and flashback)
- Philip Nelson Vogt (First appearance chronologically) (Origin revealed) (Main story and flashback)
- Lt. Col. Jim Tensen (First appearance chronologically) (Main story and flashback)
- Indigo (Lt. Col. Dionne McQuaid)
- Codename: Spitfire (1st Lt. Kathy Ling)
- Network (Col. Terry Jessup)
- Simon Rodstvow (Leaves team)
- Cosmic Jailer (First Firmament) (First full appearance)
- U.S.Army (Only in flashback)
- First Eternity Battalion (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Emmett (Referenced)
- NSA (Referenced)
- Anti-Man (Conner Sims)
- Captain Britain (Brian Braddock) (Photo)
- Sabra (Ruth Bat-Seraph) (Photo)
- Unidentified Celestials (Corpses)
- Living Tribunal (Adam Warlock) (Corpse)
- Heralds of Galactus (Referenced)
- Bruce Lee (Mentioned)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Shuma-Gorath (Mentioned)
- Alternate Tensens (Mentioned)
- Warriors of Spring (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Human-Kree Hybrids
- Human-Otherworlder Hybrids (Photo)
- Mutants (Photo)
- Abstract Entities
- Multiverse (Mentioned)
- Prime Marvel Universe (Main story and flashback)
- Superflow (Cameo)
- Unidentified universe (Without life. Without bystanders) (Mentioned)
- Land of Couldn't-Be Shouldn't-Be
- Captain Marvel's Suit
- Panther Habit (Photo)
- Blue Marvel's Suit
- Spectrum's Suit
- Captain Britain's Uniform (Photo)
- Power Cosmic
- Codename: Spitfire Armor
Synopsis for "Skyfather"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• Philip Nolan Vogt has a decision to make – one that will either save the Multiverse, or damn it forever to somewhere beyond hell.
• Philip Nolan Vogt is only human...
• Extra! At the end of this issue, you will know the name of the Cosmic Jailer. Heaven help you.
- In the solicit for this issue, Philip Nelson Vogt is incorrectly referred to as Philip Nolan Vogt.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ultimates 2 Vol 2 5 on the forums
- 5 Images from Ultimates 2 Vol 2 5
|Like this? Let us know!|